Whether it is for a class, group, party or meeting, we have three rooms that are perfect for any occasion. Find out which one is right for your event and get in touch to check availability and make a booking.
Holly – a 12’x15’ small room for meetings, tenants & residents associations and community groups. Capacity: 12
Ivy – a 16’x23’ medium studio with small kitchen area [sink, fridge, tea and coffee facilities] for art classes, kids’ music groups, etc. Also accesses to the terrace overlooking the green. Capacity: 50 auditorium, 35 meeting or 9/10 yoga.
Willow – a large hall (28’x37’) for sports groups, kids parties’, lunch events and auditorium seating for 136 people for cinema or lectures. There is a full working kitchen adjacent comprising oven, hob, fridge, dishwasher and coffee and tea facilities. Kitchen is part of the booking of the Willow. Capacity: 136 auditorium, 56 dining, 24 fayre stalls or 20 yoga mats.
We have tables, chairs and basic equipment. Contact us for further details. Anything specific to activities will need to be provided by the activity organiser.
Who can hire the facilities?
We aim to have a balanced programme of activities and events to suit all ages & social groups. Our vision is that every resident in Nunhead is catered for, be they young or old, new to the area or life-long residents. The centre will allow different people to do different activities in the same place at the same time.
There will be availability for regular activities, such as weekly sport, kids clubs or meetings, and private hire for one-off events e.g. children’s parties or weddings. To allow for a wide range of activities, there will be a limit on the same activity being held over a weekly period.
Private Hire is available between the following times:
Monday – Friday: 09:30 – 21:30
Saturday: 09:30 – 20:00
Sunday: 09:30 – 17:00
Regular hire hourly rates:
Off peak hours are Monday to Friday 9:30 – 16:00, Peak hours are after 16:00 and on weekends.
- Holly size: 12’x15’ £7.50 Off Peak / £10.00 Peak
- Ivy size 16’x23’ (with own kitchenette & balcony) £15.00 Off Peak / £19.00 Peak
- Willow (Large Hall) 28’x37’ £20.00 Off Peak / £25.00 Peak
- Whole Centre (sole use) Large, medium and small rooms, garden, balcony, kitchen and ‘living room’ foyer £37.50 Off Peak / £50.00 Peak
Private hire hourly rates for all bookings:
- Holly 12’x15’ £12.50 per hour
- Ivy 16’x23’ (with own kitchenette & balcony) £25.00 per hour
- Willow with Kitchen 28’x37’ £37.50 per hour
- Upstairs – Ivy, Holly and a separate toilet facilities, £37.50 per hour
- Whole centre (sole use) Large, medium and small rooms, garden, balcony, kitchen and ‘living room’ foyer £75.00 per hour
There is an additional mandatory caretaker charge of £50 per room for one off booking running after 18:00 (weekends or weekdays).
Additional cleaning service available for a prearranged fee.
Minimum booking time of 3 hours.
Click the images below to see a larger floor plan
Our partners helping you with your private events: local suppliers of party related products
Fifi’s Bouncing Bluebells Entertainment Hire bouncy castles and more
Love Grub caterers for all your needs