Add to Calendar
What we do
- It’s a really fun dance to pop and RnB tunes with other mums and their babies! – There’s also coffee / lunch after each class so you can get to know other mums and your instructor
- Your baby is your dance partner – The gentle movements and music will soothe and entertain your baby, and it can deepen your bond with your little one
- You don’t have to be a pro – No dance experience required
- It’s good for your body and mind – Yes, ‘baby brain’ is a thing – but gentle exercise and learning the dances will not only keep your body fit but will keep you sane!
- You’re in safe hands – Your instructor, Veronika, is not only a professional dance teacher but also a baby-carrying consultant who has extensive experience with babies
- Benefits to post-partum depression and ‘baby blues’ – Light exercise and music have proven to alleviate postpartum depressive symptoms and to generally improve your mood through exercise, whilst also getting to know other new parents.
- The classes are an hour long, where you learn a different dance each week.
- The classes are suitable for mums 6 weeks post-delivery or 12 weeks post C-Section.
- Dads are more than welcome too!
- Wear comfortable footwear and clothing for you and your little one.
- Bring a drink to keep yourself hydrated.
- Bring a 2-shoulder baby carrier with you – spare baby carriers are available if you don’t have one.
- Siblings welcome – please bring toys to keep them entertained.
- Trial class – please come 15mins earlier that we can have a chat and to look at your carrier.
- Trial class – £7
- Monthly courses – £48
- Classes running all year round (except Christmas)
Single entry – £14